Skip to main content
- Bray et al. Global cancer statistics 2018: GLOBOCAN estimates of incidence and mortality worldwide for 36 cancers in 185 countries. Ca Cancer J Clin. 2018;68:394–424.
- The 2017 We Care research was edited and distributed by Atomik Research, London, UK from the 6 – 23 January 2017.
- National Cancer Institute. [Internet; cited 2019 April 5] Available from: http://seer.cancer.gov/statfacts/html/urinb.html.
- Patient. [Internet; cited 2019 April 5] Available from: http://patient.info/health/bladder-cancer-leaflet.
- NHS. [Internet; cited 2019 April 5] Available from: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/bladder-cancer/symptoms/.
- Fight bladder cancer. [Internet; cited 2019 April 5] Available from: http://fightbladdercancer.co.uk/learn/symptoms.
- Gender and Bladder Cancer: A Collaborative Review of Etiology, Biology, and Outcomes. Dobruch J et al. Eur Urol. 2016;69:300-310.
- Richards K.A et al. Urinary tract infection-like symptom is associated with worse bladder cancer outcomes in the Medicare population: Implications for sex disparities. Int J Urol. 2016;23:42-47.
- Nicholson, B. D et al. Bladder cancer in women. BMJ. 2014;348:g2171–g2171.